Client: Large FMCG Group
Project: On boarding Personnel
Contract: 2016 - Current
In 2016 AWX secured the contract to recruit staff for a large FMCG company across QLD, NSW and VIC within the positions of Food Processing and White Collar professional roles. Initially AWX were required to transition 45 staff for Brisbane Northgate, QLD and 35 staff in Wagga Wagga, NSW for the large FMCG company. After successfully transitioning employees via a combined our clients' & AWX induction process, AWX was engaged to supply further staff through an ongoing recruitment drive. Due to the large scale of the client and their seasonal, high volume, 24/7 work roster requirements, local applicants took preference and once all local applications were exhausted AWX stretched the reach to appeal to applicants willing to relocate for the season.
- Dedicated onsite AWX Account Manager
- Recruitment Team selected based on experience and knowledge of our client and Food Processing & Professional Services
- AWX database, referral system and advertising are utilised within 12 hours of request
- During Seasonal High Volume recruitment, daily meetings with recruitment team were conducted to delegate screening responsibilities.
- Local Applicants were interviewed, screened and reference checked within the first 5 business days
- Weekly Meetings with our client's branches to advise on updates of the applicants
- Actions by recruitment team
- Phone screen to shortlist applicants for bookings of extensive phone or local branch interviews and reference checking.
- All local successful applicants were inducted via the client and AWX Induction programs
Since the date of engagement, AWX was responsible for:
- Constant onsite AWX Account Manager
- Rostering and Scheduling of shifts
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting to client for each division
- Safety Compliance, Reporting & Auditing
- Candidate Care
Since 2016, AWX have successfully on boarded over 1000 personnel across QLD, NSW and VIC.