Admin Assistants - Bundaberg
|Job title:||Admin Assistants - Bundaberg|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
|Reference:||450 - Bundaberg_1599462011|
|Contact name:||Amanda Hardman|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated & experienced Administration Assistants for the Bundaberg Region. You must be able to commence immediately.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Reliable Transport (Own car)
- Will suit school hours
- Excellent Record Keeping
- Ablility to Maintain a High Standard of Customer Service.
- Be proficiant in all Microsoft Programs - Excel, Outlook, Word
- Data entry, scanning and filing
- A great phone manner
- Assist team with any requested Activities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and great multi tasking skills.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to learn quickly and think on their feet
- Ability to commence immediately
- Prepared to undertake a pre-employment functional assessment
- Prepared to undertake a Drug & alcohol screen
- Must reside in the Bundaberg Region
- Workplace Health and Safety oriented
- Demonstrated Administration Experience
- Excellent attendance record
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Very Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
- Have a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned requirements as those without the requirements will not be considered.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact AWX Bundaberg on 07 4326 2900.
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****