|Job title:||Aluminium Fabricator|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$28.00 - AU$30.00 per hour + + Penalties|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated, skilled and experienced Aluminium Fabricator for potential ongoing work with a client who are specialist in fabrication and engineering for aluminium ute trays & canopies. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Experience work with Aluminium welding
- High quality standard of both MIG and TIG welding experience
- Experience working on aluminium ute trays & canopies
- Must have Current Drivers Licence
- Current QLD White/Blue Card
- Must reside in Townsville
- Ability to pass a weld test
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****