|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Rachael Voss|
About the role:
Our highly acclaimed and trusted client is seeking highly motivated and Experienced Hospitality Workers based in Gold Coast. The successful candidate will have a positive 'can do' attitude with strong communication and team player skills. The role is currently a Casual position, working for major Gold Coast events, it will predominantly be weekend work.
We offer all workers a competitive hourly rate in line with experience.
- Work major Gold Coast and Brisbane Events
- Staff Parking and Shuttle buses available for all employees
Will have several different roles available across different departments:
All roles will require a high level of Customer service experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
You will be required to perform several different duties such as but not limited to;
- Bar attendants: Taking Orders, Pouring Drinks, Beer and Wine Knowledge, Implementing RSA practices, Set up and pack down
- Cashiers: Money Handling experience, Fast Paced
- Food Service attendants: Current Food Handling certificate, Cleaning, Taking Orders
- Cleaners: Sanitizing, Picking up Rubbish, Heavy Lifting, Working independently
To be successful, we require the following:
- Fast paced Bar Experience
- Current RSA and/or Food Handling Certificate
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Enjoy doing repetitive work
- Have some knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
How To Apply
Click apply now to send through your resume.
Only successful applicants will be notified.