|Job title:||Boiler Maker|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
We have several quality clients currently looking for good allrounder welders and boilermakers to work on exciting projects around Victoria. You must be an experienced qualified fabrication welder or boilermaker with good allrounder skills to do fabrication through to structural and stainless work. Trade qualifications and the ability to read drawings are a must, with excellent rates for the right person. Workshop or on-site work is also available with the possibility of being converted to a full-time employment contract.
You as the successful candidate will have;
- An AUSTRALIAN trade certificate or equivalent OVERSEAS qualification in Boiler making or equivalent experience in MIG & TIG and ARC welding
- Preferably experience working in fabrication shop and Onsite Installations
- Ability to fabricate and assemble from drawings
- Ability to do structural work
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- A flexible attitude
- A strong team player attitudes the ability to give positive feedback on work and safety instructions
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Above award Pay rates
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter!