|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Contact name:||AWX Mount Isa|
AWX Mount Isa are currently seeking experienced and qualified Boilermakers for a local mine site.
About the Role:
These roles will be mine site based completing maintenance and repairs.
Multiple roles are available across various departments. The roster is Monday to Friday, 48 hours per week.
The roles are residential ONLY (applicants willing to relocate at their own expense will also be considered).
Skills and Experienced Required:
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Previous mining or construction experience highly regarded
- Australian open manual drivers licence
- Capability to work in high heat environments
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties to a high safety standard
- Good verbal communicationb skills and safety awareness
- Flexibility to work night shift and weekend work if required
To be successful you must also:
The ability to pass a JTE and medical along with other site inductions. Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the AWX team - APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.