|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||$30 - $35 per hour|
|Contact name:||Sam Howse|
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the role
AWX's client is a leading steel / aluminium fabricator based around the Brisbane region. There work comprises various workshop and site based projects across a number of Industries
They are currently seeking experienced Boilermakers with excellent fabrication and welding skills for workshop and site based roles
To be considered for these roles
- Have relevant Australian Recognised Trade Qualification in Boilermaking / Welding
- have fabrication experience
- Mig and Tig Welding experience
- Forklift Licence
- Exposure to applying trade within a workshop , fast paced environment
- Strong fabrication and welding skills
- Ability to understand, interpret technical requirement, work and safety requirements
- Quality workmanship, people who take pride in their work
Please note if successful these roles will be offered on a casual long term basis with a view to full time after a certain trial period.
If you are currently looking and interested in the opportunities above please hit the APPLY button now.
Only short-listed applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered and contacted to discuss their application.