|Job title:||Book Keeper|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, and casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Role
AWX are seeking a highly motivated experienced Accounts Assistant Officer for an immediate start working in a full time capacity in Townsville. This position is suited to someone with Prior Experience with accounting. Training will be provided to bring you up to speed in the position. A main requirement is for people who fit our client's culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Accountant, the role will require you to:
* Work in an extremely fast paced environment
* Maintain a database and general account administration duties
* Work Monday to Friday
* Complete duties using MYOB ( 2 years minimum experience)
* Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
Skills and experience
* Positive Attitude
* Motivated, autonomous & results focused
* Exceptional communication skills
* Drive and urgency with accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to self-start and persevere until the desired outcome is achieved
* Energetic - bring your passion and enthusiasm
* Solid relationship building skills
* A desire to learn and be a part of a team
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills required
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****