Book Keeper - Part time
|Job title:||Book Keeper - Part time|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
|Contact name:||Candace Telfer Cox|
ABOUT THE ROLE
A vacancy is available for a part time book keeper for a management company in Brisbane CBD with an immediate start.
Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
Opportunity to develop new skills
Possibility of ongoing
- Account payable/receivable including invoicing
- XERO Software knowledge and sub-platforms
- Reconciliations and preparation of claims for payment.
- Keeping thorough record of accounts system & filing
- Bank reconciliation of business accounts & credit cards
- Providing administrative support to staff and management
- Submission of development applications and associated documents to council and other regulatory bodies
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft applications
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible work attitude and multi-tasking ability
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Friendly and personable manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail ensuring quality and accuracy of all tasks
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED
- Able to work 08:00 - 17:00 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday or Friday (which is flexible)
- To be suitably qualified and have proven experience in the accounting industry.
- Able to provide two recent check-able work references
- Police check will be required
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONT