|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$45 - AU$46 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated, skilled and experience Carpenters for potential ongoing work with one of our client. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Must have construction white card
- Own transport and valid driver's license
- Certificate III in Carpentry or relevant trade qualification
- Own tools for relevant works
- Experience on construction sites
- Basic knowledge of Domestic & Commercial Building codes & regulations
- Reliable & punctual
- EWP license (desirable)
- Current working at heights qualification (desirable)
- Must be a Townsville resident
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to work with limited supervision as a part of a small team
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information.
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****