Civil Excavator Operators
|Job title:||Civil Excavator Operators|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$35 - AU$38 per hour|
|Contact name:||Tyson Zoch|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce solutions.
About the role
Experienced civil excavator operators are required for an immediate start on the Sunshine Coast.
To be eligible for these roles you must have previous experience operating an excavator. Civil construction experience is highly advantageous.
As part of these roles you will need to competent in trenching, digging around live services, benching, battering, earthmoving and loading trucks. Experience with GPS systems such as Trimble or Topcon is also an advantage.
- Applicants must have a WHITE CARD
- Must be suitably experienced and have RII tickets
- Own PPE including long/short high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots (lace up preferred), gloves and safety glasses
- MUST Own a reliable car and current licence
- Current contactable references able to confirm machinery competency
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have genuine permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.