Civil Leading Hand
|Job title:||Civil Leading Hand|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Saraha Smith|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
We have an exciting opportunity for highly motivated Experienced Civil Leading hands. You will need to have the ability to commence work immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current MR or above Drivers Licence is essential
- Own Transport
- Current QLD White card
- Must reside in Mackay and be available to work 10/4 remotely
- Demonstrated civil Leading Hand Experience Required
- Ability to complete a full medical, physical and Drug and Alcohol Test - at own cost
- Demonstrated experience regarding above requirements
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your UPDATED resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****