Civil Structures Labourers
|Job title:||Civil Structures Labourers|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + overtime and allowances paid where due|
|Contact name:||Stirling Drake|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking experienced Civil labourers with Medium Rigid (MR) licence or above for Road Structure Construction projects based out of our clients Depot in Toowoomba
These roles will either be working roughly 38 -45 hours a week on a 9 day fortnight (overtime on a as needed basis), penalties and allowances paid where due when working out of the Depot.
Or away work, working a 10 on 4 off roster. When working away Meal's and Accommodation supplied, and Incidentals paid where due.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE…
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- MR Licence or above
- Roller Ticket and experience advantageous
- Civil labouring Experience
- Experience in Road construction, Asphalt & bridge construction
- Concrete and Timber construction experience
- Ability to Identify hazards
- Construction White card
- Experience working in a team environment
- Effective communication skills
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
- MUST be able to pay for and complete a pre-employment involving functional assessment + drug/ Alcohol screening
- Own transport and prepared to travel up to an hour when required
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*