CNC Machinist ( $35- $37 p/hr)
|Job title:||CNC Machinist ( $35- $37 p/hr)|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Blake O'Brien|
Based in the southern/western suburbs of Brisbane, our client is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join them on a full-time basis and be responsible for set up and operation of CNC Machinery (Haas, Mori Seki, Makino).
This client is a leader within there industry and has a constant flow of work to provide the successful applicant with a rewarding career opportunity.
You will receive:
- Full time benefits (annual leave, sick leave, compassionate leave)
- Uncapped earning potential with the ability to control your overtime.
- Excellent base rate, well above industry standard ($37 - depending on experience)
- Great working environment and culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Rewarding and intriguing work
What we are seeking:
- Strong knowledge of setting up and operating machines per drawings, document packs and instructions.
- Knowledge of Haas and Fanuc controls
- 5 axis experience is desired but not essential.
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Good verbal and communication skills
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW. Queries or questions direct them to Blake O'Brien on +61 439 687 177.