|Job title:||Concretors Experienced|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$35 - AU$36 per hour|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
Our client is a fast-growing company in the civil and infrastructure space who aims to set themselves apart from the rest. They believe even the smallest details are the most important, from the beginning to the end they do not waver.
You'll be guaranteed to have interesting and varied works from civil, reinstatement works following infrastructure requirements (gas, water, broadband etc). Must be experienced in all types of work including some emergency works.
This is a true opportunity for you to join a growing, dynamic, and gain a long-term assignment with a view to a permanent role.
With an immediate start available, the successful candidate will have:
- 5+ year's experience concrete pre, place, finish, and form work. Curb channel work reinstatement work.
- Proven high-end standards
- A willingness to always learn
- Pride and genuine love for your work
- HR License will consider MR
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Medical Fit
- White card and any other inductions or tickets you may have
- Asphalt experience a bonus
- Not afraid of a shovel work and getting on the hand tools
- First Aid Level 2 bonus but not necessary
If you are looking for a permanent role, a great team with career advancement then this is for you. However, please note you must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test to secure this opportunity.
Please note that we are only progressing the best candidates for these roles.