|Job title:||Construction Estimators|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Blake O'Brien|
We are currently seeking experienced construction estimators to be at the forefront of several key clients due to an expanding portfolio of upcoming projects. These are key roles within a unique business in which have excellent career pathways backed by excellent remuneration packages.
AWX engages with a national portfolio of businesses in the construction, mining, civil, food processing, manufacturing, landscaping, and industrial industries through the core offering of workforce procurement, creation, development, management, and administration.
Within this role Your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling accurate estimates & developing BOQ's
- Building good relationships with sub-contractors
- Measurement & first principles estimating
- Maintain and update items and pricing of estimating templates
To be successful within this role:
- Minimum of 5 years plus experience in construction/development industry
- Experience working with a commercial builder
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Possess a high level of skill to manage a packaging workflow effectively
- Relevant tertiary and trade qualifications
If this sounds like you, apply now so we can get in touch and discuss the next steps.