|Job title:||Construction Worker|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$32.00 - AU$33 per hour|
|Contact name:||Saraha Smith|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated, experience and skilled Construction Workers with MR Truck Licence based in Mackay and must be willing to work away. You must have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current MR Licence
- Must have civil construction experience
- Own Transport
- Current QLD White Card
- Must reside in Mackay and be available to work 11/3 - Remotely
- Traffic Control, Roller, Loader, Excavator tickets - desirable
- Ability to complete a full medical, physical and Drug and Alcohol Test
- Demonstrated experience regarding above requirements
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your UPDATED resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville office 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****