|Job title:||Construction Worker|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$34.25 - AU$35.00 per hour + penalties + allowance|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
We have an exciting opportunities for highly motivated MR licenced Civil Construction Workers. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current MR Drivers Licence
- Own Transport
- Current QLD White/Blue Card
- Must reside in Townsville
- Ability to work remote when required
- Civil Construction Labouring Experience Required
- Ability to complete a full medical, physical and Drug and Alcohol Test
- Demonstrated experience regarding above requirements
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your UPDATED resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C