|Job title:||Construction Worker|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Contact name:||Cassandra Russell|
About the Roles
We have several exciting opportunities available for highly motivated Minimum MR licenced Civil Construction Workers based between Cardwell and Cairns. A main requirement is to have a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
Do you want to work with a reputable state-wide organisation with the opportunity for development and growth? Then we want you to apply.
- Current Minimum MR Drivers Licence
- Own Transport
- Current QLD White/Blue Card
- Must reside in Cardwell north to Cairns
- Ability to work remote when required 11/3 roster and work days/nights
- Civil/Construction/ Landscaping Labouring Experience Required
- Traffic Control ticket desirable
- Ability to complete a full medical, physical and Drug and Alcohol Test
- Physically fit and capable for manual duties
- Demonstrated experience regarding above requirements.
- Ability to work long hours.
- A quick learner who can think on their feet.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, Click APPLY to send your UPDATED resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****