Counterbalance FL Driver
|Job title:||Counterbalance FL Driver|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
Our client is a global manufacturer based in Melbourne's western suburbs. They currently have a vacancy for an experienced forklift driver. You will need to be flexible in terms of shifts. This role is a true casual to permanent opportunity and will provide stability and assurance for the right candidate.
The role is based in a small warehouse and it's important to note that this is NOT a large pick packing environment. You will be required to work within the small logistics team, loading and unloading trucks as well as moving stock. Being a member of a small team you be required to help where needed and be flexible to change the dynamic of your day with short notice.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Counterbalance forklift experience (reach experience would be advantage)
- A valid forklift ticket.
- Be available for flexible shifts (Day and Afternoon when needed)
- Be available for an immediate start.
- Be willing and able to conduct a police check and medical.
- The personality suited to working in a small logistics and warehousing team.
- The safety awareness and experience to go about your role in safe and efficient way.
You will be rewarded with;
- The opportunity to go permanent after your initial tenure.
- A great location close to all major roads in the western suburbs.
- A great pay rate.
- The chance to join a small team, but a global business with all the benefits.
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to undergo a Medical and Police Check
ABOUT US, AWX.
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter!