Customer Service Officer
|Job title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Industry:||Sales, Administration & Support|
|Salary||AU$20.0 - AU$25.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Jane Falconer|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Customer Service Officer. Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander are encourage to apply. You will to be able to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or records management
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High level of customer service
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Manual Driver Licence
- Own Transport
- Must reside in Townsville
- Must have a white/blue card or willing to attain one
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C