Customer Service Officer
|Job title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction Sales, Administration & Support|
|Salary||Up to AU$27.78 per hour + penalty rates over 38hrs|
|Contact name:||Cassandra Russell|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Champion to work with our client based in Cairns, immediate start available. Fast paced environment. You will need to live locally and be available to start immediately. Please note this is a casual position working approx. 38hrs per week. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Sensational customer focus and phone manner
- High level computer and administration skills and experience
- Highly motivated with ability to deal with fast-paced environment
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own Transport
- Ability to work 5 days a week
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact the Cairns Branch on 0428 749 176 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****