|Job title:||Diesel Fitter|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Penalties|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated Heavy Vehicle Mechanic to work in a workshop in Townsville with occasional overnight stay, working on a Monday to Saturday roster ongoing role for the right candidate. Must have experience working on a wide range of machinery, plant equipment and Road Trains. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Current Drivers Licence - MR/HR or above desirable
- Current Australian Trade certificate
- Own Transport
- Current White/Blue Card
- Must reside in Townsville or willing to relocate at own cost
- Demonstrated Experience working on Road Trains, Rollers. Loaders, Graders, excavators, compactors and other small plant
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
- Able to pass a D&A test
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****