|Job title:||Diesel Fitter|
|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$55 per hour + Penalities|
|Reference:||RTEK - Roma Fitter_1610509074|
|Contact name:||Stirling Drake|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
AWX are seeking trade qualified Fitters for work in Roma. Work will commence ASAP for the right applicant.
These roles will be working on average a 38-hour week over a 9-day fortnight (overtime on a as needed basis), penalties and allowances paid where due.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full time hours
- Immediate starts available
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
TICKETS AND LICENCES:
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade: Diesel Fitting or similar
- Medium Rigid (MR) Licence (Minimum)
- Construction White Card
- First Aid
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working on Trucks (Preferred not essential)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Effective communication skills
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
- Available to work overtime and weekends at times
- MUST be able to pay for and complete a pre-employment involving functional assessment + drug/ Alcohol screening
- Own transport and prepared to travel up to an hour when required
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*