Dozer Push Operator
|Job title:||Dozer Push Operator|
|Contact name:||Chantal Grimshaw|
Our client is seeking Experienced Dozer Push operator to commence at Gregory Mine, the position is focused on the rehabilitation activities and dozer push operations for the group. The role is currently a casual position with long term possibilities available. The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, ability to work in a team as well as previous experience in a similar role. Roster 4/5/5/4 Day/Night Shift Roster, ideally suited for locally based candidates
- Must have current RII Dozer operations
- Ability to pass a medical, physical and D&A Test
- Current Drivers Licence
- 3 Year + demonstrated experience in Bulk Dozer push or Site Rehabilitation
- Site authorised Training transcripts
- Current QLD Generic Induction (Standard 11)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- Able to accept constructive feedback from their supervisors and use it as an opportunity for self-development
Please only apply if you have the above-mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Mobilise Emerald on 07 4843 8800 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C