Dump Truck Operator
|Job title:||Dump Truck Operator|
|Salary||$43 - $44 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, and casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking for highly motivated and Experienced Dump Truck operators to work in an Open Cut mine in Northern Territory, FIFO from Darwin only. Working on a 2 week on 2 week off roster 12 hour shifts. You will need to have the ability to be flexible. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
• Nationally Recognised RII Haul Truck Ticket
• Must have minimum 12 months experience in Open Cut mine
• Current Drivers Licence
• Experience operating CAT/Komatsu - 777,785,789,793
• Ability to pass Medical, D&A & BLL screening
• Own PPE including long sleeve high vis shirts, Long pants, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
• Ability to work long hours
• Ability to work away for extended periods
• A quick learner who can think on their feet
• Reliable and flexible
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Experience and meet the requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Office on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C