Dump Truck Operator
|Job title:||Dump Truck Operator|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$43.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the Roles
AWX are seeking for highly motivated and Experienced Dump Truck operators to work in an Open Cut mine in Northern Territory, FIFO from Darwin only. Working on a 2 week on 2 week off roster 12 hour shifts. You will need to have the ability to be flexible. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Nationally Recognised RII Haul Truck Ticket
- Must have minimum 12 months experience in Open Cut mine
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proven experience operating CAT/Komatsu - 777,785,789,793
- Provide Current USI transcript
- Ability to pass Medical, D&A & BLL screening
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis shirts, Long pants, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to work away for extended periods
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Experience and meet the requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Office on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****