|Contact name:||AWX Mount Isa|
AWX Mount Isa is currently seeking experienced and qualified Electricians for a local mine site.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be working on a full time basis completing maintenance and repairs.
Various rosters available.
The roles are residential only (applicants willing to relocate at own expense will also be considered).
Skills and Experience required:
- Current QLD Electrical licence
- Current CPR and LVR
- Extensive experience in Fixed Plant maintenance is desirable
- Previous mining or construction experience highly regarded
- Australian drivers licence
- Capability to work within high heat environments
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties to a high safety standard
- Good verbal communication skills and safety awareness
To be successful you must also:
- Have the ability to pass a JTE and medical along with other site inductions
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
AWX are market leaders in Recruitment and pride ourselves in employing quality people, partnering industry, developing sustainable workforce solutions and managing ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the AWX team - APPLY NOW or contact us on 4743 0033.
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted!