|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Contact name:||AWX Mount Isa|
AWX Mount Isa are currently seeking experienced and qualified Electricians for a local mine site.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be working on a full time basis completing maintenance and repairs.
The roles are residential only (applicants willing to relocate at own expense will also be considered).
Skills and Experience required:
- Current Electrical licence
- Current CPR and LVR
- Extensive experience in Fixed Plant Maintenance is desirable
- Previous mining or construction experience is highly regarded
- Australian open manual drivers licence
- Capability to work in high heat environments
- Ability to multi-task and perfrom duties to a high safety standard
- Good verbal communication skills and safety awareness
To be successful you must also:
- Have the ability to pass a JTE and medical along with other site inductions
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
AWX are market leaders in Recruitment and pride ourselves in employing quality people, partnering industry, developing sustainable workforce solutions and managing on-going relationships with our industry partners.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the AWX team - APPLY NOW or contact us on (07) 4743 0033.
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted!