|Job title:||EWP Operator/Labourers|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||$27 - $32 per hour|
|Contact name:||Sam Howse|
AWX are currently recruiting multiple Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operators for a ASAP start in the Northern Rockhampton area.
While experience in a similar role will be valuable, it is not essential.
If you are an experienced Labourer and hold the above ticket and looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills we want to hear from you.
Working Monday-Friday, you will be assisting with the installation of commercial fencing at a Government facility, 20KM north of Rockhampton. All successful applicants will be required to complete a Police Check, Drug and Alcohol test and must be able to produce coloured copies of all tickets and licences
These roles are scheduled to go for 2 months, however variations and other opportunities are available with our client.
- Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
- Opportunity to develop new operating skills
- Possibility of ongoing opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- EWP ticket (11m+)
- Skid Steer ticket is advantageous
- Construction White/Blue card
- Own PPE including long high vis shirt, long work pants, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses.
- Own reliable transport and licence
- Effective communication skills
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*