Experienced Intermediate Rigger
|Job title:||Experienced Intermediate Rigger|
|Industry:||Construction & Civil Construction|
|Salary||AU$30.60 - AU$34.14 per hour + Penalties|
|Contact name:||Angela Baker|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment, casual and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
About the Roles
AWX are seeking highly motivated experienced Riggers for work at the Port, must be able to commence within the month and able to work 10-12 hours Monday to Saturday. You need to have the ability to commence immediately. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Applicants require HRWL - RI ticket
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own Transport
- Experience with Steel Erection
- Current White/Blue Card
- Must reside in Townsville
- Must have proven experience
- Must be able to pass D&A test
- Current HRWL - Forklift & EWP ticket - Highly Regarded
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, hard hat, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. In a growing and busy market place, our clients will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****