MC Drivers - FIFO
|Job title:||MC Drivers - FIFO|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Louise Gipton|
About the role - MC Drivers
AWX are seeking multiple experienced MC drivers for ongoing work in Port Hedland, WA.
The roles involve bulk haulage of iron ore and others hauling dangerous goods all for mining contracts. There is the possibility of some night work and candidates must be willing to work up to 12-14 hour shifts (12 hours is the norm).Due to the physical nature of this role you must be physically capable and able to meet these requirements.
Those wanting to establish a career driving quads and super quads are encouraged to apply as client is willing to train those with the minimum below experience/competence.
- Immediate starts available
- FIFO on offer with accommodation provided
- Comprehensive training on site
- Ongoing roles with potential to convert to fulltime for strong performers
- Modern well-maintained equipment
- 6 week on / 2 week off roster
- Road Ranger 18 speed gearbox competent
- Must be able to pass a pre employment medical and drug test
- Current National Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Driving history report (or willing to obtain)
- Side Tipper experience (desirable)
- 5 years min heavy transport
About the company
AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.