Experienced MC Road Train Driver
|Job title:||Experienced MC Road Train Driver|
|Contact name:||Jordan Pedersen|
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry leaders, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners. We team with local and national businesses to help fill temporary, casual and on-going positions.
About the role
AWX are partnering with our client, based in Port Hedland WA driving Quads/Super Quads, hauling Iron Ore from Iron Valley Mine to the ports in Port Hedland.
This is a FIFO role out of Perth. The pay rate and roster will be negotiated with the client based on experience and location. Training will be provided so if you have experience in Doubles and Triples, we also encourage you to apply.
Requirements of the Role:
* MC Licence with Road Ranger gearbox experience;
* Ability to pass a Medical Drug and Alcohol Screening (current within 30 days of employment start date). This is required for your application for PHPA Pilbara port access pass;
* Current Commercial Driver Medical (within last 6 months);
* Worksafe Fatigue Management Certificate TLIF2010;
* Detailed (5 year) Driver History Report;
* Current National Police Clearance (within 3 month period);
* Commitment, reliability and a positive attitude.
There will be inductions to be completed if successful in the role, and these will be sent out on agreement to proceed.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. The client is a great company that will have permanent roles for great workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. All applicants with the required licences and experience will be considered for this role. Only successful applicants will be contacted.