Factory Labourers with Forklift ticket
|Job title:||Factory Labourers with Forklift ticket|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Candace Telfer Cox|
ABOUT THE ROLE
AWX are currently recruiting a full-time store person for the warehouse of a busy manufacturing plant. Must be physically fit as the product is large and heavy.
Forklift ticket is required and experience putting stock into racking up to 8 meters high, loading and unloading trucks, moving wide loads
This is an ongoing opportunity with a view to permanency so unfortunately we cannot accept working holiday visas for this role.
- Competitive hourly rate in line with experience
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Possibility of permanent opportunities for the right person
- Monday to Friday
- 38 hours per week
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
We are looking for personnel with previous experience in a fast-moving warehouse environment with the following:
- High Risk LF forklift ticket
- High level of fitness and good core strength
- Previous experience in a physically demanding high volume position
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Commit to work between the hours of 06:00 - 18:00
- High level of fitness as the product is heavy and bulky
To be considered, you must be suitably qualified and have proven experience in the manufacturing sector
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
HOW TO APPLY
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*