|Job title:||Field Officers|
|Industry:||Agriculture & Aquaculture|
|Salary||Up to AU$32.45 per hour + Casual|
|Contact name:||Cassandra Russell|
AWX are seeking highly motivated Field Officers for work with our client as part of the National Tropical Weeds Eradication Program in South Johnstone. Candidates must live locally to the South Johnstone area and able to undertake and complete tasks associated with surveillance and treatment of invasive weed species as directed and in accordance with operating procedures, collect data accurately, record & collate information correctly using standard online forms & a global positioning system (GPS) Device.
- Current C class Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Must be living in the local area
- Functional medical assessment, drug screen and police check required - at own cost
- Physical capability to undertake outdoor field surveillance work including walking on uneven terrain and slopes in ALL tropical weather conditions
- Use of GPS and data collection apps
- Availability to work Monday to Friday from 6am - typically 38hrs a week
- Own PPE including long sleeve high vis, steel capped boots and safety glasses
- Ability to maintain a physically demanding role.
- Ability to work long hours
- A quick learner who can think on their feet
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
Please only apply if you have the above-mentioned Role and Personal requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter. You can also call 0428 749 176 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****