|Industry:||Trades & Services|
|Salary||AU$55.00 - AU$56 per hour|
|Contact name:||Kim Holloway|
We require an experienced maintenance fitter for shut down work from the 23rd to the 28th of December.Refinery and packaging automation experience is a must with pay upwards of $56 per hour for the right person, travel allowance additional of $28 per day.
This role may lead to on going work for the right candidate, so it will be up to you to impress within your short shut down tenure period.
You as the successful candidate will also have;
- Detailed experience as a Maintenance Fitter
- Break down Maintenance experience
- Hydraulics Rheumatics experience
- Pump and Valve experience
- Some welding skills will be an advantage but not necessary.
- Solid work history to demonstrate reliability and attention to detail
- Own transport
- A commitment in maintaining the highest standards
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication, language and literacy skills
- Excellent problem solving and judgement
- Disconnect and reconnect a bonus as is EWP
- Must be Physically fit as there is a fair amount of walking and up and down stairs
If this is you then we need to talk.
Please note that only qualified trade fitters need apply