|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Contact name:||Billie Barling|
We currently have a casual position available for a qualified Maintenance Fitter located in Thornton.
The role will be 2/3 days a week and will transition into a permanent part-time role for the right candidate.
The position will be working within the maintenance team, fault finding, breakdowns, repair and preventative maintenance services on a day to day basis
Successful candidates must have
- Certificate of Proficiency Engineering - Mechanical
- Driver's license and own vehicle
- Minimum 2 year's experience
- Experience with maintenance and servicing of fixed mining equipment
- Experience in breakdowns and repairs, preventative maintenance and fault finding
- Exceptional safety standards
- The ability to problem solve and show a high level of initiative
- Great time management & communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team?
Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter