Food Process Workers
|Job title:||Food Process Workers|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
AWX are currently seeking experienced Food Production workers to process high quality food for our client in the North Brisbane region.
- Experience working on a food or beverage production line
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain a sterile & clean processing area
- Comfortable working in a cold or hot environment
- Machine operating experience preferred
- Knife skills preferred
- Physically fit & capable of heavy lifting
- Drivers licence & own transport essential
- Be committed, reliable with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to pass a drug test
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. Our client is a great commercial fit out company that will have ongoing roles for committed workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.