Food Process Workers- Various Shifts
|Job title:||Food Process Workers- Various Shifts|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||AU$25 - AU$26 per hour|
|Contact name:||Johan Thomas|
Are you wanting to work for a reputable company in the local area? AWX is looking for multi-skilled Food Process Workers to join our team in Carrum Downs. Our client motive is to establish a healthier Australia by replacing the traditional way of eating. Eating healthy is hard but with our quality drive food company, making meals equally healthy and delicious for every occasion.
Our focus on quality and exceeding our client's needs mean that as a business we are continuously growing. The positions below may be the right position for you:
- Monday to Thursday - you must be available every day (this work can lead to full time)
- Day shift: start from 5am, but flexibility is required
- Afternoon shift: start from 3pm, but flexibility is required
- Night shift: Start 12am, but flexibility is required
- Cold work environment: 8-10 degrees Celsius in a factory environment
- This work is very Repetitive and Physical
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments:
- Packing - fast-paced, physical role, you must be OK to work in a chiller environment
- Food Preparation - involves cutting meat & vegetable ingredients to specification for processing, measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15kgs
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Enjoy doing repetitive work daily
- The ability to work within strict quality standards guidelines
- Able to work in a cold environment is a must - our factory is maximum 8 degrees Celsius
- Have a great eye for detail and take pride in your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Have own transport - some of our shifts start or finish when there is no public transport available
Whilst not essential, previous experience in a 24 hour FMCG environment working as a process worker would be advantageous.
Successful applicants will be reliable team players who take pride in producing outstanding products and who want to be part of our team for the long run.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C