|Job title:||Food Processors|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Elin Mckenzie|
Are you looking for work around Sunshine Coast? Then we are just a phone call away!
Apply and call us today to discuss all our opportunities within food manufacturing!
We have a variety of clients and many opportunities on offer. Are you looking for the next step in your career or a chance to try your hand in a new role?
We are experiencing high demand from our clients chasing quality workers with positive attitude and can help find you your next role and match your skills and attitude to a suitable client.
If you are available to do mornings, afternoons, and/or night shift and flexible to work a shift structure, please don't hesitate to apply for this role.
1. Process Workers
- Working on production line
- Weekly rosters available plus additional call in shifts
- Packing, picking, processing.
- Fast paced environment
- Majority of roles indoors in a modern air-conditioned premises
- Experience in food manufacturing or handling is an advantage, but not essential
- Some roles can be physical
- Some roles suit attention to detail
- Opportunity for experienced machine operators or QC backgrounds to be considered
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable in attendance
- Hands on mentality
- Down to earth - zero ego
- Be a team player
How to Apply
If you feel that you match the above criteria, click APPLY below to send your resume through to be reviewed by one of our experienced recruiters.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED