|Job title:||Food Production|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Salary||Hourly rate, weekly pay|
|Contact name:||Rachael Voss|
AWX are currently seeking food production workers to join their team in Northgate.
- Day shift: 6:30am starts 2-4 days a week
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments:
- Assembly - involves working on a line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15kgs
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
- Machine operating- heavy lifting, repetitive
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Enjoy doing repetitive work
- Have some knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- Able to work in a cold environment is a must
- Drivers license & own transport essential
- Experience not required but preferred, good attitude.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.