|Job title:||Food Production|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Salary||Hourly Rate, Weekly Pay|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
AWX are currently seeking food production workers to join their team in Banyo.
- Day shift: start from 5am, but flexibility is required
- Afternoon shift: start from 1pm, but flexibility is required
- Cold work environment: 8-10 degrees Celsius in a factory environment
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments:
- Packing - fast-paced, physical role, you must be OK to work in a chiller environment
- Food Preparation - involves cutting meat & vegetable ingredients to specification for processing, measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15kgs
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
- Knife Hand
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Enjoy doing repetitive work
- Have some knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- Able to work in a cold environment is a must
- Drivers license & own transport essential
How to Apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.