Food Production Staff
|Job title:||Food Production Staff|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
WE ARE HIRING BASED ON ATTITUDE AND RELIABILITY
IMMEDIATE STARTS AM and PM shifts
AWX is one of the preferred suppliers to the meat production facility Hilton Foods Australia. AWX requires general and skilled production workers for a variety of different roles in the new meat production facility based in Heathwood, Southwest Brisbane. While experience with meat production work or in the food and beverage industry is a plus, it is not necessary.
- General production Labourers
- Knife hands
- Machine & Console Operators
- Line leaders
- forklift operators and logistics staff
- MUST have full availability Monday - Sunday - from 4am onwards
- MUST be available to work a variety of shifts -morning, day, afternoon & night
- MUST have a Drivers Licence and own transport
- Ability to maintain sterile and clean processing areas
- Be committed, reliable and have a strong work ethic
Benefits of the roles include but are not limited to:
- A fully staffed canteen with low price meals
- Onsite parking
- Permanent employment opportunities, they want permanent staff!
- Uniforms supplied
We are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of our company culture and truly believe our people are our biggest assets. AWX is well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within our business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
How to apply:
So, have you got what it takes to join the AWX Team? Click apply now to send through your resume and cover letter! For any other information please contact the office 07 3238 0800.
*Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted