Food Production Staff
|Job title:||Food Production Staff|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
Our highly acclaimed and trusted client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced food processor based in Morningside location. The role is currently a Casual position with long term possibilities available. The successful candidate will have a positive 'can do' attitude with strong communication and team player skills.
This particular company is looking for a candidate who is wishing to expand there skills with the food production industry. You will be required to operate machinery, work off a roster system. Have full availability. This is a skilled role and required 1 years' recent experience in a similar role.
We offer all workers a competitive hourly rate in line with experience. This food production position is a great stepping stone to potential long-term opportunities, with a reputable company. There is also free onsite parking.
The roles involves:
- Packing - fast paced, physical role, you must be ok to work in a chiller environment.
- Food preparation - involves cutting vegetable ingredients to for processing measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a production line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15 kg
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
To be successful in this role, you will
- have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- enjoy doing repetitive work
- have sound knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- able to work in a cold environment is a must
- have a great eye for detail
- work in a team environment
- excellent communication skills
- full availability to work morning, day, afternoon and week end shifts
- drivers license and transport ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C