Food Production Staff
|Job title:||Food Production Staff|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Rachael Voss|
AWX are currently seeking food production workers to join their team in Morningside.
We are looking for people who are flexible working both Day and Afternoon shift.
- Day shift: start from 5am, but flexibility is required
- Afternoon shift: start from 1pm, but flexibility is required
- Cold work environment: 8-10 degrees Celsius in a factory environment
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments:
- Packing - fast-paced, physical role, you must be OK to work in a chiller environment
- Food Preparation - involves cutting meat & vegetable ingredients to specification for processing, measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15kgs
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
- Knife Hand- preparing ingredients for production
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Enjoy doing repetitive work
- Have some knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- Able to work in a cold environment is a must
- Drivers license & own transport essential
- Previous experience in a production environment is an advantage
- Must be available to work a 38hr week
How to Apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C