Food Production Staff
|Job title:||Food Production Staff|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Malissa Felesina|
Our highly acclaimed and trusted client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced food processor based in Morningside location. The role is currently a Casual position with long term possibilities available. The successful candidate will have a positive 'can do' attitude with strong communication and team player skills.
This particular company is looking for a candidate who is wishing to expand there skills with the food production industry. You will be required to operate machinery, work off a roster system. Have full availability. This is a skilled role and required 1 years' recent experience in a similar role.
The roles involves:
- Packing - fast paced, physical role, you must be ok to work in a chiller environment.
- Food preparation - involves cutting vegetable ingredients to for processing measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a production line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15 kg
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- enjoy doing repetitive work
- have sound knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- able to work in a cold environment is a must
- have a great eye for detail
- work in a team environment
- excellent communication skills
- full availability to work morning, day, afternoon and week end shifts
- drivers license and transport ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted