Food Production Team Leader
|Job title:||Food Production Team Leader|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Salary||AU$26 - AU$28 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lauren Bruce|
AWX are currently seeking experienced Process Team Leaders to join this National Food Production Company in the Southern Brisbane Region.
About the role:
- Training team
- Supervising breaks and rosters
- Experience in a Team leader role
- Working on the Production Line
- Weighing/sorting/grading food products
- Portion Control
- Quality Control
- Following food safety guidelines
- Recent experience working on a food or beverage production line
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain a sterile & clean processing area
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
- Full availability to work day, afternoon and weekend shifts
- Ability to work 10hr - 12hr shift
- Physically fit & capable of repetitive lifting
- Drivers licence & own transport essential
- Be committed, reliable with a strong work ethic
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. Our client is a great commercial fit out company that will have ongoing roles for committed workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.