Food Production Worker
|Job title:||Food Production Worker|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Malissa Felesina|
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments at our Morningside location.
The roles involves:
- Packing - fast paced, physical role, you must be ok to work in a chiller environment.
- Food preparation - involves cutting vegetable ingredients to for processing measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a production line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15 kg
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- enjoy doing repetitive work
- have sound knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- able to work in a cold environment is a must
- have a great eye for detail
- work in a team environment
- excellent communication skills
- full availability to work morning, day, afternoon and week end shifts
- drivers license and transport ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C