Food Production Workers
|Job title:||Food Production Workers|
|Industry:||FMCG & Food Processing|
|Contact name:||Malissa Felesina|
We are looking for people with various skills to join teams in different departments at our Morningside location:
- Packing - fast-paced, physical role, you must be OK to work in a chiller environment
- Food Preparation - involves cutting meat & vegetable ingredients to specification for processing, measuring, mixing and preparing food for various cooking processes
- Assembly - involves working on a line with repetitive actions and moving parts; running of food to different areas; lifting, pushing and pulling of racks and boxes up to 15kgs
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Enjoy doing repetitive work
- Have some knowledge of handling food products appropriately and within strict hygiene standards
- Able to work in a cold environment is a must
- Have a great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Full availability to work morning, day, afternoon and week shifts
- Drivers license & own transport essential
About the company
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
People love working with AWX because we provide a safe and flexible working environment for both new and experienced workers.
A team environment that will allow you room to grow and develop new skills. Our client is a great company that will have ongoing roles for committed workers who want to impress.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to answer some quick questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.