|Job title:||Forklift Yardsperson|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Salary||AU$28 - AU$29 per hour|
|Contact name:||Billie Barling|
Successful candidates will be a motivated and have a good attitude. You must also be a strong team player as well as good communication skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
The position will be within a well-established industrial manufacturing company based in the Newcastle area, the company specialise in machinery, lifting and tools.
The successful applicant will be willing to take on a variety of tasks such as
- General duties/ Manual handling tasks
- Keeping the workshop and surrounding areas clean
- Forklift duties
- Stocktaking of equipment
- Load/unload of equipment.
To be successful you will need
- Current NSW driver's license
- Current forklift ticket
- Manual handling capability
- A "can do will do" attitude
- Industrial background/machine exposure
- Understanding of Warehouse and Workshop Operations
** Only successful applicants will be contacted **
If you think you have what it takes to be apart of the team, please apply or send your resume to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C